Our client, Multinational Company specialize in Building materials and systems based on gypsum. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Safety Officer.
- Identify safety training needs, organize and coordinate safety training courses and prepare training material where appropriate.
- Coordinate the monthly safety meeting.
- Communicate changes in Safety and Environment legislation to Management.
- Identify unsafe acts, conditions, and hazards, investigate root causes and identify corrective and preventative actions and report to management.
- Coordinate at least two evacuation exercises per year to ensure that all staff becomes familiar with these procedures. Natural disasters, Industrial action, Political unrest, Fire, Explosions, Bomb threats
- Ensuring adequate emergency preparedness.
- Do monthly report that relate to safety functions.
- Other assignment from supervisor.
- Sex : Male / Female, Thai nationality.
- Education Bachelor degree in Occupational and Healthy or related fields.
- Working experience 3-5 years in safety functions of manufacturing environment.
- Occupational and Healthy and Environment knowledge
- Solving problem and making decision skills
- Planning and organizing and analytical skills
- Positive thinking and team player
- Can DO attitude
- English communication and computer skills
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
Business: Building materials
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)