Our client,a leading Gypsum board manufacturer is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Safety Manager - Project (contract 1 year).
- Encourage employees to participate in EHS activities and to perform per regulation.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Proactively encourage team to improve overall plant performance to promote EHS awareness.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational, Health and Safety equivalent field of study from an accredited institution or higher will be preferred.
- Male/Female,Age 30 years old up
- A high level of energy and passion.
- Good command in English both written and spoken with good computer proficiency.
Business: Gypsum board manufacturer.
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)