Our client, a Japanese company that is well known for manufacturer of Aluminum Heat Exchanges/HVAC for Automotive, is seeking for Safety Manager.
- Overseeing programs, performing inspections and responding to various questions and concerns.
- Supervises the operations of safety and quality programs and its initiatives.
- Assists with quality assurance and general plant operations.
- Developing operational procedures, responding to customer inquiries, operational, and technical questions and assisting with overall plant operations and changes.
- Safety training and evaluate training needs.
- Ensures safety and quality programs align with specifications and requirements.
- Handle all related OHS legal and government requirements, related reports including concerned Environment and ensure comply with the regulatory
- Ensure site personnel understand and comply with all environmental permits
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health & Safety or relation field.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in Safety System for manufacturing plant.
- Possesses knowledge basis manage on ISO 9000 , ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Good command of English, prefer to work with Japanese Company.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to lead process implementation in a team environment
- Microsoft Office proficient (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)