Our client, a Japanese construction company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Safety Manager.
- Investigate and checking on safety accident / system trouble, training & develop safety skill for staff, provide the report for both internal-external department.
- Thai nationality. Male or Female, Age not over 50 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related.
- Experienced more than 10 years as a Safety Engineer/Officer. (Prefer in the construction).
- Must have the "Professional Safety Officer License".
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must have the driving license.
Allowance: Car maintenance, License, Position and other.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Social Security and other.
Working on Mon - Fri: 8.30-17.30.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)