Our client, Japanese Company specialize in produce CNC Machine. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Safety & Environmental Section Manager.
- Manage SHE Team to achieve the SHE Target
- Monitors company’s SHE standards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Provide guidance to management regarding SHE and waste concern and recommends corrective measures, identify any potential risks, which may cause accident.
- Obstruct hazardous activities which expose to such risks and notify to both individuals and managers.
- Develop and maintain safety regulations, in liaison with manager to ensure those regulations are combined in the work instruction and respected by employees.
- Develop of specific safety and occupational health policies and procedures, implementation and enforcement of safe work procedures.
- Issue annual plan and/or project on work safety for management approval.
- Sets and organizes site safety committees and meeting schedules.
- Establishes and revises an emergency safety plan, evaluation plan, and safety manual.
- Supervise and monitor all safety related training programs to ensure safe practices are implemented properly.
- Train and advice staff at all level to carry out potentially hazardous/dangerous work safety.
- Verify accident investigations and make preventive proposal to management.
- Supervise and coordinate ISO 14001 & Safety program in order to ensure that ISO 14001 & Safety meet requirement of law.
- Thai nationality, aged 38 years old up.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Safety, Occupational Health from accredit university
- Must be Exempt in military.
- 8-10years’ experience in Safety &SHE Management.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 are advantage.
Business: Electric Discharge Machine
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)