Our client, a Japanese manufactures and sells automobile tires and sporting goods is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Safety Engineer.
- Only Male, aged 28–35 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Safety Engineer or Occupational, Safety, Health and Environment
- Have experience in Manufacturing or Construction site.
- Have Professional Safety Level Certificate
- At least 3 safety experience such as Evaluation of Risk Assessment
- Good Knowledge in pneumatic or Hydraulic
- Good skill of safety and environmental management systems including local regulatory requirements
- Good Computer Skill (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge in Auto CAD program
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Have car and driving license
- Conduct investigation of accidents, and suggest preventive solutions
- Examine potential unsafe working conditions
- Provide and plan safety training to employees and Co-ordinate for ensure that all/some staffs become familiar with “Fire Fighting”
- Establish & Coordinator with Safety Committees.
- Be able to foresee the incident and advise
- Responsible for the environmental Health & Safety service and procedures enforcement at the power and utilities generating facility
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Working day: Mon – Fri (08.00 – 17.30)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)