Our client an e-commerce businesses company is now seeking for a System Analyst, whom has experience in DRPs, OOP, UML, WES and SDLC. They can analyses their customer system.
- Design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements.
- Create the following documentation: Requirements documents, Feasibility studies, Design specifications, Flowcharts and diagrams, Training documents, Testing documents, Disaster recovery plans (DRPs).
- Analyses systems requirements, examine existing IT systems and business models.
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Specify and shape the system requirements and operations, the user interface and output and present the proposal to the stakeholders.
- Work closely with the client team, including commercial managers and software developers, during both the report and implementation phase.
- Male or Female, Age 28-35 years old, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience on related field.
- Have experience in Banking or finance business.
- Strong knowledge of UML, requirements gathering and analysis.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Good knowledge of OOP and systems integration.
- Strong experience on database driven Web applications.
- Good understanding of scope management and Work Breakdown Structure(WBS).
- Strong English communication skills both spoken and written
- Team work environment, excellent and communication, service mind, friendly analytical and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)