Our client, a Japanese Automotive Manufacturing in Amatanakorn, Chonburi. They are looking for candidates to join as HSE Lead.
- Only Male, aged 30–38 years old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational, Safety, Health and Environment (Professional Safety Level Certificate).
- At least 3 safety experience in Manufacturing Industry (Automotive or Electronics)
- Good knowledge in Electrical field.
- Good skill of safety and environmental management systems including local regulatory requirements
- Good Knowledge of improvement and CCCF,ISO 14001 and OHSAS 1800
- Conduct investigation of accidents, and suggest preventive solutions
- Examine potential unsafe working conditions
- Provide and plan safety training to employees and Co-ordinate for ensure that all/some staffs become familiar with “Fire Fighting”
- Establish & Coordinator with Safety Committees.
- Be able to foresee the incident and advise
- CCCF Activity
- Responsible for the environmental Health & Safety service and procedures enforcement at the power and utilities generating facility
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Working day: Mon – Fri (08.00 – 17.00)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)