Our client is a multinational online shopping website company based in Bangkok. They are looking for SEO Manager to join a team.
- Assist in overall organic traffic strategy to improve website search ability on search engine
- Day to Day lead on implementation of organic traffic strategy and optimizations to increase website performance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of on page and off page SEO strategies and techniques
- Increase traffic through organic means on websites
- Understanding of how search engines like Google, Yahoo/Bing rank pages
- Implementing keyword research, link building for websites
- Review and analyses websites for areas that needs to be improved and work with team/agency to improve content
- Monitor, assess and react to competitor strategies
- Improve and track site performance
- Knowledge of Google webmaster, Google analytics and other SEO tools to produce weekly reports on analysis done
- Create and manage relationships with SEO specialised digital agencies.
- Degree in IT/ Business/Management/Marketing or equivalent
- 5~7 years’ experience with minimum3 years on-line experience
- Knowledge on Google Adwords, Adwords editor, Google Analytics, Yahoo! Search Marketing etc.
- Knowledge of online marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, must have strong customer service skill and attention of details
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and duties, may need to work independently at times
Skills & Competence:
- Flexible, confident and positive disposition with good sense of responsibility.
- Able to manage a team
- Team player and able to work under pressure with deadlines.
- Strong interest in e-commerce and internet marketing.
- Creative thinking with good business acumen.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with employees at all levels.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)