Our client a Cash and Card Payment Processor, offers comprehensive payment processing solutions for e-commerce and m-commerce businesses.
- Design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements.
- Create the following documentation: Requirements documents, Feasibility studies, Design specifications, Flowcharts and diagrams, Training documents, Testing documents, Disaster recovery plans (DRPs).
- Analyse systems requirements, examine existing IT systems and business models.
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Specify and shape the system requirements and operations, the user interface and output and present the proposal to the stakeholders.
- Work closely with the client team, including commercial managers and software developers, during both the report and implementation phase.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience on related field.
- Good knowledge of UML, requirements gathering and analysis.
- Possess a clear understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of OOP and systems integration.
- Strong experience on database driven Web applications.
- Good understanding of scope management and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Strong English communication skills both spoken and written
- Foreigner are welcome. (European, SEA)
- Life & Health Insurance (after probation period).
- Annual Health Check-up (after probation period).
- Dental Benefit as per Company’s Policy (after probation period).
- Provident Fund (after probation period).
- Parking Benefit as per Company’s Policy
- Actual expense reimbursement on relevant professional activities.
Work hour: Mon – Fri 08.30 – 17.30 Hrs. MRT Rama9
Probation: 90 days
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)