Our client is a software development company. They are looking for SAP FI/CO consultant.
Primary Skill set
- Upstream: Fixed Asset, Project to Asset, and JVA modules OR Fixed Asset + JVA
- Excellent English Communication Nice to have Skill set
- SAP experience ECC 6 is a must---if you have S4 that is nice to have (even S4 courses are a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 4 years of experience in gathering / documenting requirements, modeling and providing general client / IT liaison support.
- Experience with technical design process and models. Experience with requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, process flow diagrams.
- Agile (nice to have)
- 5+ years of SAP implementation experience
- Two full life-cycle implementations including all phases: Planning, Requirements, Design, Build, Test, Deployment
- Deep understanding of Finance & Accounting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Management business processes (GL focus)
- Experience with all phases of testing of interfaces
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)