We are seeking SAP Consultant (BW/BO) for our client, software company.
- Implementing full cycle SAP BI projects/ roll-outs / enhancements or change requests in any of the following SAP areas: BW/BO.
- Engaging with client business leaders to understand business challenges and intents.
- Translating the business intents into approaches to providing analytics, visualizations and insights so that business stories can be told supporting by data.
- Developing BI solutions including the data stating, visualization, reporting aspects and the underpinning data environment. (e.g., data store design, design and development of ETL aspects).
- Designing and development of analytical (e.g., predictive models) in leading SAP and other software solutions.
- Providing mentoring and knowledge sharing to colleagues and junior consultants.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 2 years relevant SAP experience in the area applied for
- Junior Consultant: 2 years experience (Nice to have other SAP functional experience)
- Consultant: 4 years experience
- Senior Consultant/Team Lead : 7 years experience
- Integration knowledge with other SAP modules will be highly valued.
- Understanding of the business processes, standards and practices of related applications relevant.
- Able to work under time pressure and commit to deadline.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Service-minded, proactive and customer oriented.
- Able to communicate in English.