My client is consulting company specializing in helping clients to prepare, implement, adopt, and sustain IT solutions and business process in order to achieve targeted business goals. Their office location at KPN Tower, Rama 9 Road.
Role & responsibilities:
- Implementing full cycle SAP BI projects/ roll-outs / enhancements or change requests in any of the following SAP areas: BW/BO.
- Engaging with client business leaders to understand business challenges and intents.
- Translating the business intents into approaches to providing analytics, visualizations and insights so that business stories can be told supporting by data.
- Developing BI solutions including the data stating, visualization, reporting aspects and the underpinning data environment. (e.g., data store design, design and development of ETL aspects)
- Designing and development of analytical (e.g., predictive models) in leading SAP and other software solutions.
- Providing mentoring and knowledge sharing to colleagues and junior consultants.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Integration knowledge with other SAP modules will be highly valued.
- Understanding of the business processes, standards and practices of related applications relevant.
- Able to work under time pressure and commit to deadlines.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Service-minded, proactive and customer oriented.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Free shuttle bus (From MRT Rama 9 and BTS Ekkamai)
- Travel allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Increase salary
- Flexible working hours
- Five-day work week