We are seeking SAP Consultant (FI) for our client, software company.
- Implements full cycle SAP projects / roll-outs / enhancements (FI/CO/PP/PM/QM//SD Functional)
- Act as FI/CO/PP/PM/QM//SD area primary contact for consulting and supporting any SAP project implementation.
- Execute business requirements workshops.
- Analyze the assignments and segregation of duties conflicts.
- Maintain SAP authorization process design and related documentation using FI/CO/PP/PM/QM//SD principle,
- Communicate and translate SAP FI/CO/PP/PM/QM//SD function or technical concept to business process owners.
- Must be ability to clearly, concisely and thoroughly communicate.
- Performs Unit, Integration and Regression testing.
- Planning and coordinating positive and negative tests of all new and changed roles.
- Develops documentation for configuration specification and test scripts.
- Involve on Data Migration design and execution.
- Performs Go-live preparation, and support.
- Provides post Go-live support.
- Thai Nationality.
- More than 2-3 years of experienced in support and management of projects in SAP FI/CO/PP/PM/QM//SD area, SAP S/4HANA will be advantage.
- Hand on experience in SAP FI/CO/PP/PM/QM//SD for analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance across multiple environments with a large group of end users.
- Good knowledge of SAP technical architecture & system landscape design concept.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Ensuring continuity of SAP FI/CO/PP/PM/QM//SD support and continuous improvement.
- Ability to provide/prepare weekly, monthly SAP FI/CO/PP/PM/QM//SD module reports.
- Nice to have experience in Logistics, BW or related to FI/CO/PP/PM/QM//SD.