Our client is a multinational leading specialty chemicals company from U.S.A. The core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics.
- Promote Sales in ASEAN countries especially in Thailand.
- Exploring new business opportunities in order to enhance sales growth.
- Monitor & manage receivables at the assigned accounts to achieve overall target.
- Collects and analyses market information and competitor data.
- Provides technical service to customers for implementation of products, new product development, complaint resolution, and existing product introduction.
- Increase customer satisfaction through timely support.
- Degree in Chemical related qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales experience.
- Experience in technical rubber, tire industry is preferred.
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong sales track record.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Willing to travel around South East Asia
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)