Top band Japanese’s company ***owner*** project co-worker with Thai developer
- Collect information of new order
- Analysis of real estate market in Bangkok
- Communication with lawyer for related contracts -planning and budgeting of new projects
- Manage business process -consider & revise project plans and building consents with partners -manage construction process with cooperation to QC consultant
- Report about projects status to Headquarter in Tokyo
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree any field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project management and marketing in the real estate development.
- Basic understanding of Thai real estate related laws and reviewing drawing maps.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Have own car and driving license
Location : Bangkok
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)