Our client is a leading management consulting firm with offices worldwide. They are currently their Southeast Asian research team.
- Provide secondary research and thorough analysis for consultant and case team with requests from regional and global offices.
- Work directly with client services, consultant, and advisory to determine their information needs.
- Build industry knowledge by conducting research in all industries, participate in trainings, and reading of trade publications.
- Able to generate analysis on information gathered, supporting both the clients and the consultants’ needs.
- Participate in ongoing product and service evaluations, resource development activities and in implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education (Any Field)
- At least 2 years of working experience conducting business research in a consulting, financial services, or other business setting.
- Have background in doing secondary research.
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Good working knowledge of information resources content
- Customer service oriented
- Able to work in a team
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)