- Achieve the customer plan of the assigned categories.
- Daily follow-up sales figures vs. the set sales target; tracking sell-in/sell-out of our partner or distributor.
- Make regular store visits in line with the route plan to ensure effective implementation and timely solutions for in field operations problems; check FIFO (First-In & First-Out) at the store level and ensure that merchandisers will do it regularly in order to avoid aging problems.
- Male or Female. Not over 40 year old.
- At least 3 years of direct experience in Distributor Management.
- Experience in FMCG Sales is a must.
- Good command of English communication.
- Solid experience in managing distributors and direct accounts.
- Able to travel to upcountry.