Our client is Switzerland Company, A Sales & Service Machinery for the grain and food processing as well as for producing high-quality materials is seeking for Regional Marketing manager position, please see more details as below qualification.
- Gain in-depth understanding of market potential and segment- specific customer needs in SEA markets; manage any customer or market surveys
- Interact with customers on a regular basis to build a broad understanding of market requirements, collect market and competitor information and feed this intelligence into the organization to help maintain a competitive product base for company solutions.
- Develop and implement the SEA Region marketing strategy, in particular segment-specific initiatives to drive implementation & growth of the segment approach
- Coordinate & support the country-level marketing efforts and local management in line with the Region’s strategy
- Support the introduction of new product launches and presentation of existing products with professional marketing collateral.
- Build the brand & ensure consistent Corporate Identity in SEA according to company guidelines
- Lead the organization & execution of customer events
- Prepare annual SEA marketing budget & manage according to budget
- Coordinate with and be the primary contact in SEA for the marketing, product marketing team in Uzwil, Switzerland across BA/ BU
- Develop & implement marketing KPI’s across the Region
- Coach marketing resources in SEA and further develop their marketing skills to support growth plans as well as optimization of marketing resources to support each other in the region
- Work with marketing colleagues in other SAS Regions to profit from existing skills and knowledge
- Establish multi-media campaigns to achieve maximum portfolio exposure for our brand.
- Internal communication: Ensure relevant sector-based information is regularly communicated in a structured manner to regional representatives. Forward market information (markets, customers, competitors) to Product/BU Managers.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Mass Communication or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of board based marketing role and experience in creating a market strategy and successfully drive the implementation to achieve desired results.
- Good experience in business development
- Channel management experience will be a plus
- Interpersonal skill, results oriented and independent individual able to work under own initiative to achieve agreed targets
- Self –driven and highly tenacious to ensure strategies are successfully implemented to achieve long term objectives
- Willingness to travel extensively (Approx. 30% travelling required)
This position report directly to Sales & Marketing Director, SEA (German)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)