Our client is producing innovative for Bathroom and kitchen room is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Recruiting Manager.
- Manage group-wide recruitment strategies for professional and/or mass recruitment to attract and retain qualified candidates
- Collaborate closely with BU in recruitment, interview, selection and placement of qualified applicants in from operator level to executive level
- Maintain professional and/or mass recruitment assessment tools and recruiting practices to facilitate the overall hiring process
- Manage and evaluate professional and/or mass recruitment process and involve in selecting and managing recruitment agencies
- involve in requisition, setting up hiring assessment criteria, and make hiring decision and remuneration package for operational level
- Understand executive hiring needs and administer ongoing recruitment processes
- Provide coaching, mentoring, problem solving, and advice to others
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management or any other related field.
- Age 32- 39 years old
- At least 5-7 years in Recruitment in manufacturing business.
- Good command of both spoken & written English.
Business: Sanitary ware.
Benefit Package: Position Allowance, Phone package Allowance, 5 days working, Bonus, Group insurance.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)