- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites and magazines.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- Thai Nationality, age between 25 to 35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree above in any related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Recruitment, HR or Sales function(Preferable direct experience)
- Background from sales business, logistics, accounting or any fields would be an advantage.
- Strong in computer literacy (MS Office and E-mail).
- Good command of English possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive thinking, can-do attitude, self-driven, result-oriented and good team player.
- Salary: Negotiable (based on experience)
- Working day: Mon- Fri (9.00-18.00) and half Sat a time per month
- Allowance: Transportation, Mobile, Diligent, Commission, Group insurance, Yearly physical checkup and Bonus (Twice times/ year)
Location: Habor Mall, Lamchabung, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)