- Take over the existing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) functions from the current vendor.
- Assist stake holders of RPA project for additional functions.
- Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility.
- Translate business requirements from Sales Department to optimum RPA approaches.
- Participate in testing phase including integration testing and user acceptance test the sales teams during UAT and rollout phases in Thai.
- Manage stakeholders on the project planning and execution.
- Provide document and technical assistance to user after implementation go-live.
- Maintian sets of automations for multiple processes and support user after go-live.
- Male/Female age not more than 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science,Information Technology or related field from a recognized university.
- Hands-on experience on RPA tools (UiPath,Blue Prism,Automation Anywhere,etc) and a certain period of solid working experience in Information Technology.
- Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms (e.g. VBA/VB/.NET) will be considered for the Supervisor position.
- Good understanding of Process Design documents,technical design documents in English.