Our client, a Germany brand is now seeking for a R&D Mechanical Engineer who can handle their daily business in Thailand.
- Research, development and design of new industrial processing machines, for example mixing, drying, milling, dispersing, kneading, dosing machines and equipment. These are produced in customized small series and applied in cosmetic, food, pharmaceutical, bitumen, oil, ten side, paint etc. industry.
- Work with given development tools in the areas of hardware and software.
- Selection, supervision and coordination of subcontractors.
- Implementation of developments according to requirement and technical specifications. Compilation of full documentations, keeping of project files.
- Conduction of calculations and simulations.
- Preparation of bill of materials, technical drawings. Support of technical documentations, for example instruction manuals etc.
- Work in accordance with valid standards and guidelines, for example machine guideline, pressure guideline, safety standards etc.
- Implementation of engineering changes.
- Readiness to travel (Germany).
- Readiness to participate in further trainings, to visit fairs etc.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years for experience in the R&D area, product development, design of mach.
- Good Knowledge of current development tools, ideally of the 3-D CAD design software.
- Ability to work independently
- Good English knowledge
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: Laboratory Equipment
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)