Our client is a renowned commercial refrigeration manufacturing and well known as a true innovator in the universe of plug-in refrigerated cabinets.
- Analyze MKTG and sales requests to determine and schedule new development projects.
- Communicate with the central R&D to line up the local R&D activities with the group target.
- Prepare the budget and schedule development plan, and manage it to finish on time, including design, prototype, test and verification.
- Manage NPD, brand updating and normal R&D work to complete them as per the schedule.
- Technical innovation on product to improve performances, reduce cost and follow MKTG trend in this field.
- Assign new project development, brand updating and technical supports work to R&D engineer.
- Assign master data creation and maintenance work to master data team.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or Refrigerated filed.
- Minimum 5 year of experiences in R&D, project management, or technical management.
- Thai nationality only
- Production: Knowledge of RM, structure, manufacturing process, refrigeration system theory, quality system, ERP system, cost, and other techniques in refrigerated case field.
- Mechanical: general knowledge of material and part manufacturing process, tool and equipment, surface treatment methods.
- Refrigeration: general knowledge of refrigeration theory and system, including of compressor, condenser, valve and evaporator.
- Software knowledge: Microsoft office, SAP
- English Language — Knowledge of English, fluent in oral and written in English. Expressing and communication well in English
- Availability to travel for business need
Location: Cha-Am, Petchaburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)