Our client, a Malaysia brand is now seeking for a R&D Electrical engineer who can handle their daily business in Thailand.
- Developing of electrical control systems for new mixing machines, mixing systems and reactor systems
- Programming and commissioning of PLC- (Siemens S7 - TIA), HMI- (Siemens Win CC - TIA) and process control systems.
- Design of new control systems for standard and customized machines as well as systems for the chemical, food and pharmaceutical industry with responsibility for implementation and at- tending until serial production.
- Hardware engineering incl. drawing of circuit diagrams with ePLAN P8.
- Supervision of the production, assembly, commissioning and servicing of the control systems for prototype systems.
- Selection, supervision and coordination with subcontractors.
- Start-up of the systems
- Preparation of costings at different design steps.
- Work with given development tools in the areas of hardware and software.
- Cost consciousness and schedule consciousness for the projects.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in electrical engineering.
- Good English knowledge
- Experience in automation control system Engineering (hard- & software)
- Experience in programming of PLC-, HMI- and process control systems
- Experience in electric circuit diagrams
- Targeted thinking and practically oriented acting, team ability, flexibility, very good communication, commitment, team work
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: Laboratory Equipment
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)