Our clients are some well-known Japanese. They are looking for candidates to join as R&D Chemical Asst. Manager.
- Research consumer behavior to develop product (Chemical product) to meet consumer satisfaction.
- Analyze consumer data, competitor information concern technology to design or create practical product development.
- Development and maintain product trial plans according to project goals.
- Evaluate new and improved material for product improvement / cost optimization purpose.
- Drafting, editing, updating of product design concepts and preliminary product specification.
- Develop and assist in maintenance of product specification.
- Renewal of product development of new products test and design in laboratory.
- Male or female, age 35 years old up, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree of Chemical or Biology field.
- Over 8 years of experience for working as R&D position with chemical or cosmetic manufacturing.
- Has skill for communicate with direct boss and subordinate.
- Has skill in ISO and GMP.
- Good command in English or Japanese.
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
Business Type: Consumer product
Working on Monday – Friday (Have Saturday by schedule)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)