Our client, a European Textile Manufacturer is now looking for candidate who is specializing in polyurethane chemistry to join as R&D.
- Leads and executes product development projects: creates work plans, reports project progress and ensures milestone delivery. Supports product-related technical activities from business unit, production and customers for polyol / polyurethane segment.
- Supports development and commercialization aspects of new product introductions and productivity and quality improvement projects for existing products.
- Expertise in polyurethane formulation
- Maintenance of a clean and well-structured laboratory
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Polymer or higher laboratory education.
- Minimum 3 years working in polymer or polyurethane industry
- Understanding the requirement of formulation development (Polyurethane products)
- Working experience in Automotive, textile, coating will be preferable
- Familiarity with laboratory formulation of polyurethane chemistry, applications and technology
- be able to speak English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)