Our client, world's largest automotive suppliers, are now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Quality Engineer.
- Control incoming part quality, in process, inspection, part problem investigation and feedback to Supplier/Customer.
- New model quality assurance. (To maintain the quality to meet the SCR target / Test plan & Evaluation new model / Maintain and follow up the Corrective action during Trial/ Pilot run until release to Mass production.)
- Response to the quality problem and analyze the root cause and creation of corrective action plan and 8D report.
- Use statistical tools (e.g. six sigma) to uncover, breakdown and verify the possible failure modes of each high priority warranty issues.
- Reinforces understanding that Supplier capability and Process capability are determined by different methods at different stages.
- Participate in the APQP process. Handle for Submission of PPAP to customer.
- Male/Female, Age 25 up, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Engineer or Field related
- At least 3 years in Quality Control and Quality System for new plant setup
- Good command of English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)