Our client is a Global manufacturer based in the Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong.
- Design and implement forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality data
- Develop standards and methods for inspection and testing Participate in cross functional teams
- Conduct audits, report and assist in implementation of corrective and preventative actions
- Manage and optimise the product quality by working with all departments and assisting with implementation of standard processes
- Follow up on all corrective actions
- Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventative actions
- Management of raw material and out source activities including audit, monitor and report on supplier performance.
- Preparation of supplier QA reports
- Develop and implement inspection processes for incoming materials
- Conduct root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions
- Prepare and conduct training programs on quality control activities Establish and facilitate quality feedback sessions in order to improve quality
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferably in mechanical or industrial
- At least five years experience in a quality
- Experience in automotive or Steel/Aluminium production
- Knowledge in understanding the manufacturing process such as machining, stamping, casting and/or welding.
- English speaking and writing ability
- Computer Skills
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)