Our client is Compound Plastic Manufacturing, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Establish and improve quality activities in accordance to updated standards, requirements and regulations.
- Ensure that proper work standards and acceptance criterias for quality control and inspection are defined, maintained and Improved in order to meet company expectations and customer requirements.
- Work collaborate with other departments to solve product / process problems on a daily basis.
- Design and establish forms and system to obtain factual data used in product / process improvement.
- Responsible on verifying all test results for product testings and release.
- Control and follow-up all pendings / rejects during production throughout the process.
- Ensure the effectiveness of calibration plan and calibration standard used for each equipment.
- Being a focal point to cooperate with other concerns in handling customer complaints and internal CAR.
- Support DCC to maintain effective quality documentation as required by Site QMR.
- Work collaborate with Quality Supervisor to develop QC team in response to company goals and expectations.
- Prepare quality reports and provide updates on regular basis.
- Work on other tasks as assigned.
Location: Eastern Seaboard, Rayong
Business Type: Plastic Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)