Our client is world’s leading technology in Rubber and Chemicals industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Have a meeting with customer to confirm the situation and to decide each action plan.
- Receive defective part from customer and forward it to supplier.
- Make investigation schedule and submit to customer.
- Follow up analysis report from supplier and submit to customer.
- Sort and rework stock at customer's side and at our warehouse.
- Have a meeting with customer to get the latest information of new & current project.
- Receive and check PPAP docs from supplier.
- Summarize PPAP and PSW to submit to customer.
- Receive and check inspection report from supplier and submit to customer for each event.
- Plan packaging specification for each project.
- make packaging standard.
- Manage each inquiry from customer after collecting the information from supplier.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality, Age not over 30 year old.
- Background with Electronic engineer or relate fields.
- 3 years’ experience with QA in Automotive with electronic products.
- Must have own vehicle.
- Able to communication in English.