Our Client is a manufacturing of healthy food and they are exporting food to Australia and USA, also supplying food for patient in the hospital. To support their growth, they are seeking for Quality Assurance Manager.
- Ensuring that the incoming materials have good quality according to agreed specifications before using in production to optimize the effective use and low cost production.
- Supporting production by means information, participates in quality improvement teams.
- Ensuring the process parameters, which are critical, are according to specification to minimize the loss.
- Monitoring critical production steps to minimize loss and reduce re-work and non-conforming products.
- Controlling and implement quality systems of the products as per GMP/ HACCP, Halal and FSSC2200 standards.
- Ensuring the corrective action and preventive action which concerning quality and food. safety issue to production for reducing quality incident and improvement of quality and food safety management system.
- Providing training and new technology knowledge to staff.
- Planning and managing activities in accordance with agreed budgets and timescales.
- Thai nationality, 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Food Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a food manufacturing company is a must. Experience in international companies is required.
- Leadership qualities, able to inspire and motivate, energetic, having self-motivation & willing to work with team.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, willing to work under pressure and business dynamic change, self-disciplined, and positive working attitude.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
- Fluent in both Thai & English in speaking, reading, and writing.
- Computer literate in MS office.
Working hour: 7.30 AM to 4.30 PM (Mon-Thu) , 7.30 AM to 2.00 PM (Fri)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)