Our client is a manufacturer for plastic precision molding as well as gasket seals. They are looking for a potential employee who can fulfill their requirements as following:
- Male or Female, age between 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial or related field.
- Minimum 5 years QA engineering experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in injection molding industry & automotive industry preferred.
- Good knowledge of the 7-QC tools.
- Good commend of spoken & written English.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001/ TS 16949 system
Assist QA Manager to manage the QA/QC department to achieve optimal result in meeting customers’ product specifications and quality standards.
- Assist to manage and prepare QA department for the quality assurance and set standard for mass production.
- Manage customers’ complaints or feedback on product quality or quality related issues
- Manage internal and external liaison with customers, in-house, suppliers and vendors on QA activities.
- Develop and enforce the execution of Inspection Plan and Work Instruction.
- Conduct evaluation studies on process capability
- Conduct co-relation inspection method with customers, supplier’s, vendor and in-house QC (Inspection point, method, equipment, GR&R, etc.)
- Manage all RTV goods from customer and conduct reworks or sorting if required
- Liaise with supplier or vendor on all quality matters
- Authorized to accept and reject parts
- Authorized to make disposition for non-conforming parts
- Attend to parts failures and coordinate improvement actions
- Perform evaluation and disposition of non-conforming parts
- Perform Process Audit on production process
- Attend to customers’ audits
- Manage quality improvement activities and daily QA activities
- To perform any other job as assigned by superior
Location: Amata City Industrial Estate, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)