1. Being involved in the full spectrum of QC function.
2. Leading and supervising overall quality system procedures to ensure effective implementation of quality system work on the production floor.
3. Monitoring production and ensuring that the products are made in accordance with the client's specifications as well as adhering to company quality standards and regulatory requirements.
4. Being responsible for trouble-shooting on quality issues, recommend effective solutions and drive for corrective action.
5. Being involved in various process improvements projects and Quality System maintenance.
6. Inspecting all in-coming raw materials to ensure that all quality requirements are in accordance with prescribed product specification and matching purchase order.
7. Inspecting all out-going products to ensure that both quantity and quality are meeting the client's order.
8. Assisting in maintaining and updating system IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, ISO14001.
9. Assisting QC Team Leader in carrying out internal inspection and audit as well as assist QC Team Leader during the external audit.
10. Conducting a basic training program for inspection staff.