Our client is new office set-up at Lamchabung area, they are looking for the candidate who has background of;
- Responsible for the implementation of Quality Control Procedures
- Strategic management in order to improve quality system continually.
- Leader acting QMR by promoted quality systems established to maintain KPI result.
- Develops and maintains Quality Standard, Ensuring proper implementation.
- Conducting with Suppliers (Overseas and Local) to investigate defect issue, corrective and preventive action.
- Ensuring all documentation is sufficient and consistent with quality requirements, as recommending changes to improve the quality of the employees and management
- Liaise with customers regarding claim and complaints to ensure the necessary actions are implemented.
- Communicate with Internal, follow up quality problems and improvement (Kaizen)
- Arrange 8D Method Report.
- Quality Audit (if needed).
- Control defective stock.
- Conducting of PPAP/ APQP/ECN and other documents to relate with Quality System.
- Male/ Female, age 28 to 38 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- Graduated Engineering faculty from Japanese university would be a plus.
- At least 5 years in QA and Supplier with Automotive fields.
- Good communication in English both written and spoken.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to go working by own car.
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
Location: Lamchabung, Chonburi
Business Type: Automotive parts
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)