Our client is a Japanese Automotive Company which is a global supplier for OEM (2nd tier).
We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Issue quality assurance policies, procedures and quality assurance standards which must be aligned with global policy.
- Continuous monitoring the quality management systems’ effectiveness and performance.
- Plan and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Analyze to identify area for improvement and monitor corrective and preventive actions on quality problems.
- Check and confirm product claim, analyze root cause and make judgment.
- Meeting with concern section to reply corrective action to customer when we got claim and monitor a result of Corrective action with customer.
- Male or Female, age 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- At least 3 years experienced in QA/QC with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing with Injection process.
- Has knowledge in injection process would be advantage.
- Has experience in Kaizen or Supplier activities.
- Good command in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)