Our client, a Japanese food brand is now seeking for Position QA ofor Food manufacturing.
- Establish and Implementing food safety and quality system such as GMP codex and HACCP to ensure all processes are following customer requirement and regulatory standards.
- HACCP Team member, improve and develop HACCP Plan and its related activities.
- Product registration/ Operation licensing with THAI FDA and liaising with health and agriculture government agencies to support sale and marketing team
- Perform in Food Quality and Safety program on annual internal audit, quarter GMP audit, supplier audit, second and third-party audit.
- Supervise QA Technician responsible in inspection, hold and release. Improve inspection and monitoring activities.
- Handle non-conformity issue on raw material/packaging/ work in process with related department.
- Conducting process validation and ensure its compliance with specification.
- Responsible in Calibration program.
- Monitor and review raw material, packaging and finished goods monitoring plan to ensure its compliance with QFSMS.
- Male or Female
- Nationality: Open (Prefer Thai nationality)
- Age not over 35 Years
- Education : Bachelor’s degree in food science related field
- Experience in QA food factory and/or food import & export company.
- Able to go on Business trips and training overseas.
- Implement good procedural systems as well as establish good assessment of adequacy in quality management
- Familiar and well informed with Thailand's FDA related matters (most important)
- Good Communication English Toeic 500 UP
- Basic computer skill for Microsoft office
Business: Manufacturing of Bakery, Ice-cream
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)