Our client is 1st Tier Supplier for supporting Japanese OEM. We are now looking for the candidate who has strong background of QA/QC Manager (Automotive) position;
- Ensure that the products meet quality requirements.
- Coordinate with Quality Managers to discuss and resolve product quality issues raised by customers.
- Update customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Participate in product quality planning and control process based on customer’s specifications and requirements.
- Inform quality management team regarding customer feedback and expectations on product’s quality.
- Prepare and update all necessary quality reports as required by customers.
- Train and guide quality management team in identifying and developing problem solving methodologies to resolve quality issues.
- Assist in new product development activities to avoid quality issues.
- Prepare and maintain product quality documentation based on ISO specifications.
- Develop product quality processes based on ISO standards.
- Mange and coordinate ISO audits.
- Work with Quality Managers to improve quality management system based on audit results.
- Address customer issues in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Male, age 38-47 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Quality Management with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing with Machining process.
- 5 years in management role as Manager level.
- Strong knowledgeable of report summary to customer regarding NG parts, APQP and new model launch (being Project Leader).
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing), able to speak Japanese would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
Allowance: provided bonus 5 months as average and working only Monday to Friday.
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)