Our client is world’s leading automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Manage overall activity of Quality function in the factory.
- To manage Calibration system & participate in APQP activities
- Develop quality assurance management systems in accordance with regulatory and group-specific requirements
- Ensure compliance with all ISO and AS and external audit requirements. Prepare and successfully complete audits.
- Develop product quality metrics, manage customer complaints, determine optimized process settings, identify areas of improvements and involve relevant departments in developing corrective actions
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Male, Female
- 38 to 45 years old
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Quality Assurance Manager for Steel Plate or welding component Parts
- Pro-active, good team player
- Self-motivate and resilient with energy and enthusiasm
- Good leadership skill, analytical skill, and presentation skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge in APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC,IATF ,ISO 9001 ,14001
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)