Our client is world-leading technology manufacturer of automotive parts supplied to the OEM and 1st Tier clients. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details.
- Responsible in overall of quality control system to ensure raw material standard, in process quality control and off line quality assurance.
- ISO 9000, TS16949 and ISO 14001 controller in factory
- Coordinate with related parties to manage Customer Satisfaction, Complaints and Quality improvement including other related requirements
- Co-ordinate Productivity : 5S, QCC, Kaizen
- Responsible for Supplier quality management and Supplier quality audit initiatives
- Approval PPAP from supplier for New Model / Engineering Change / New Supplier
- Establishing policy, KPI & target with action plan and following up the result.
- Managing New Model/Engineering Change including quality monitoring & improvement by APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan, SPC & MSA
- Setting up and supporting inspection job, e.g. inspection route, inspection plan, limit sample and inspection data report for customer.
- Being the host for taking action both of customer issue and in house in term of quality issue for find out the root cause by using 5why, Fish bone and fault tree diagrams etc, and responding by 8D report or NCR
- Controlling, evaluating and monitoring QA/QC staff
- Responsible for overall performance of section
- Male, Thai Nationality, age 35-48 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Quality Management with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing with Machining or Injection process.
- 5 years in management role as Asst. Manger or Supervisor.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing), able to speak Japanese would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)