Our client is world leading technology of Japanese Automotive manufacturing, we are looking for potential candidate of QA/QC Manager position;
- Plan and manage QA&QC resources to support production schedule.
- Control and improve working performance of Subordinates.
- Maintain and ensure consistency of auditing and inspection following the established Process Control Plan and Acceptance Sampling Plan on the shop floor.
- Participate in problem-solving efforts with all concerning departments to investigate and follow up the actions are met both internal and external customers.
- Provide support for handle non-conforming material, root cause analysis and mistake proofing.
- Provide support for activities of Quality Management System.
- Encourage and motivate subordinates to participate the established continuous improvement projects.
- Manage the activities of Inspection Section to achieve the objective / target of QC Department.
- Analysis and solving problem of In-Process and Final Inspection.
- Provide quality improvement in Inspection Section.
- Male, age over 37 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in QA/QC with Automotive manufacturing, preferable Japanese manufacturing.
- Well-understanding of TS16949 and production process of Press and Welding.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese is an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)