Our client is leading manufacturer electronic parts for automotive.
We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Plan and manage QA&QC resources to support production schedule.
- Control and improve working performance of Subordinates.
- Maintain and ensure consistency of auditing and inspection following the established Process Control Plan and Acceptance Sampling Plan on the shop floor.
- Participate in problem-solving efforts with all concerning departments to investigate and follow up the actions are met both internal and external customers.
- Provide support for handle non-conforming material, root cause analysis and mistake proofing.
- Provide support for activities of Quality Management System.
- Encourage and motivate subordinates to participate the established continuous improvement projects.
- Male or Female, age 25 years old up, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Engineer related field.
- At least 3 years experienced in QA/QC.
- Has experience in Electronics Parts manufacturing will be advantage.
- Practical command in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)