Our client's specialised in Automotive (Screw) manufactureres, looking for "QA/QC Engineer" to achieve company's goal.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics/ Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Expertise in Quality Assurance & Control for Automotive.
- Strong management skills, problems - solving.
- Decision making, high leadership, proactive, and
- At least3 years experiences in Quality Assurance in Electronic industries.
Quality Control and Quality System
- To be Statistical process control (SPC) and Measurement system analysis (MSA)of products.
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of QMS.
- Responsible for Incoming Quality Control (IQC), QC Monitoring and Outgoing QA Gate.
- Preparation of Monthly Quality Performance reports, QBR and evaluates KPI (monthly).
- Handle customer complaints and communicate effectively to team for containment, corrective and preventive actions.
- Know customer's expectations and drive actions to meet them.
- Works with customer to provide failure analysis support.
- Quality improvement plans.
- Provide the monthly quality report of Cpk, MSA, CAR and improvement action to customer.
- Review, validate, investigate, and document customer concerns.
- Updates customers on suspension quality criteria and specification changes.
- To be internal audit all system and supplier audit with ISO/TS16494 requirement.
- Conduct the process compliance audit to ensure that process controlled parameters are implemented & maintained.
New model (NPI)
- Review and Prepare Quality documentation for product/process validation or PPAP submission process with cross- functional team.
- Establish Control Plan, WI and other related documents correspond to product and process specification.
- Review customer inputs and product/process requirements to identify the critical characteristics to be controlled based on statistical process control (SPC)
Working Hour: Alt/ Sat
Business: Electronics Part for Automotive
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, Transportation allowance,
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)