Our client is world-leading technology manufacturer of automotive parts supplied to the OEM and1st Tier clients. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Assist with communication to customers on quality matters, Interface with customer quality representatives.
- Collect and analyze data to assess product and customer specific for improvement programs.
- Work with Engineering and Production to handle non-conforming material, root cause analysis and mistake proofing.
- Conduct periodic quality system and process audits to ensure conformance to processes and procedure.
- Conduct/facilitate continuous improvement events.
- To manage a supplier base supplying component to Manufacturing.
- Supplier's Process Control, outgoing audit program, source inspection, improvement program, problem prevention.
- Drive root cause, corrective action and improvement programs at supplier's site.
- Supports the Organizational Goals in achieving Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Male, age over 40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in QA with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing (Stamping, Injection, Coating and Heat Treatment).
- 5 years in management role as Asst. Manger or Manager.
- Good communication in Japanese, if have JLPT is an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
- Allowance: provided bonus 5 months as average
Location: Amata City, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)