Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Assist with communication to customers on quality matters, Interface with customer quality representatives.
- Collect and analyze data to assess product and customer specific for improvement programs.
- Work with Engineering and Production to handle non-conforming material, root cause analysis and mistake proofing.
- Conduct periodic quality system and process audits to ensure conformance to processes and procedure.
- Conduct/facilitate continuous improvement events.
- To manage a supplier base supplying components to Manufacturing.
- Supplier's Process Control, outgoing audit program, source inspection, improvement program, problem prevention.
- Drive root cause, corrective action and improvement programs at supplier's site.
- Supports the Organizational Goals in achieving Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Thai nationality
- Male or female, age over 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in QA& QMR with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing (Stamping& Welding is a must).
- 3 years in management role as Asst. Manager of Manager level.
- Understanding of IATF16949 and CMM.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
Location: Pinthong, Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)