Our client is world’s leading plastic industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfil their requirement as following;
- Ensure Quality Assurance for production, product lot, process engineering, before delivery to clients.
- Develop quality assurance & quality control management systems in accordance with regulatory and group-specific requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all ISO and AS and external audit requirements. Prepare and successfully complete audits.
- Supporting the business planning, budget, continuous improvement and cost saving measures
- Overall support for Quality assurance.
- Control subordinate.
- Thai , Male, Female Bachelor’s degree of Engineer or relate field
- 36to 45 years old
- Minimum 10 years experiences in Quality Assurance for plastic injection molding or relate with.
- Direct experience in setting up new plant is preferred.
- Good command in English (both written and verbal)
- Able to go training aboard (Europe or Japan) for 3 months.
Location: Pluak Daeng, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)