Our client's specialised in Electronic manufacturers, looking for " QA Manager to achieve and develop company's goal.
- Bachelor's degree in Measuring Instrument/ Electronics/ Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Age 33 years old up
- Excellent in communication & strong determination also interpersonal skills.
- In - depth background of Quality Assurance for NPI/NPD team.
- Experience in management, and supervisory both QA& QC teams.
- Expertise in Dimention, Calibration and Measurment functons contorol (CMM, Vernier Caliper, NEXIVE Program).
- Strong management skills, problems - solving.
- Decision making, high leadership, proactive, and strong with good analytical skills.
- At least 6 years experiences in Quality Assurance in Electronics (Precision Process) industries.
- Lead and supervise for Quality Assurance (NPI/NPD) teams.
- Lead of dimension/ calibration machine monitor.
- Lead of New Model preparation PPAP/ MSA.
- Implement process for SPC,QC 7 Tools.
- Troubleshoot and repair multifunction measurement instruments.
- Proficiency in using Measuring Equipment ( GR&R, CMM, NEXIV, Graph Creation, Excel, Minitab, Normal Distribution Part, Correlation Diagram).
- Edit and modify measurement program for suitable with currently products.
- Customer Service Representative (8D Reports, 5why).
- Analyse all problems and support customer's claim.
Working Hour: Alt/ Sat
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, Transportation allowance, Food allowance.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)