Our client, multinational automotive companies, are now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the QA Manager.
Main role of this position:
- Quality managers aim to ensure that the product or service an organization provides is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Quality managers monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- They liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, they advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Quality managers use a variety of measures and management systems, such as total quality management.
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met.
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering preferred or relate field.
- Minimum 8 years of technically relevant work experience in the field of quality management and analysis.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Business: Automotive parts. / Machinery.
Location: Chonburi / Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)