Our client, is high leader of Automotive Manufacturer, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as QA Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering or related fields.
- Proficiency in Inspection roles (Incoming, In Process, Outgoing) manages.
- Good command both of written & spoken in English is required
- Age: 35 - 43 years old, Thai nationality.
- Gender: Male & Female.
- 8 years experience in Quality Assurance & Control for manufacturing.
- Experiences in Quality In-process line control and development.
- Quality improvement activity, Customer's audit.
- Six sigma, yield improvement, Downtime improvement.
- SPC, PPAP, APQP, FMEA, Control Plan.
- Monitoring calibration measuring instruments.
- Control Calibration Issue.
- Able to setting Measuring instruments and have the knowledge on ISO 900/14001/TS16949.
- Coordinates with outsource to calibration.
- 8D Reports, 5 why.
- Both oversea & domestic of Customer's claim and support.
Benefit Package: Food, Provident Fund, Health Insurance, Insurance, Transportation, Service, Annual Bonus.
Business: Automotive manufacturers
Working Hour: Alt Sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)