Our client, the world's largest automotive supplier, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the QA Manager.
Main role of this position:
- Issue quality assurance policies, procedures and quality assurance standards which must be aligned with global policy.
- Continuous monitoring the quality management systems’ effectiveness and performance.
- Plan and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Analyze to identify area for improvement and monitor corrective and preventive actions on quality problems.
- Check and confirm product claim, analyze root cause and make judgment.
- Meeting with concern section to reply corrective action to customer when we got claim and monitor a result of Corrective action with customer.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality only, age 35 years old up but not over 50 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering preferred or relate field.
- Minimum 10 years of technically relevant work experience in the field of quality management and analysis.
- Experience in Plastic Injection and Assembly process.
- Fluent in English is a must.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)